Adult Summer Reading Program
Read. Learn. Win! Open to adults 18+, the Adult Summer Reading Program begins on Saturday, June 3rd and goes through Friday, September 1st.No registration required!
Participants will have the chance to win prizes with their Adult Summer Reading logs. The more logs completed, the more chances to win!
What you need to know:
- Complete Adult Summer Reading logs to earn prizes! The more logs you turn in, the more chances you have to win!
- Complete each log with 5 activities:
- Read/listen to a book,
- Attend an event/program at the library, OR
- Find a resource (movie, music, book, article, etc.) through a library database.
- Once you complete a log, turn it into the library or email it to email@example.com.
- Remember to pick-up more Adult Summer Reading logs! You can also download them here:
- NEW THIS YEAR: More chances to win with monthly drawings, so turn in your logs early & often!
- Return all of your logs by Friday, September 1st in order to be included in the final prize drawing!
- Monthly Prize #1: $10 Metcalfe Chamber Dollars with SRP-Themed Goodie Bag
***Given away Friday, June 30th***
- Monthly Prize #2: $10 Metcalfe Chamber Dollars with SRP-Themed Goodie Bag
***Given away Friday, July 28th***
- Final Prize: Large Summer-Themed Gift Basket
***Given away Friday, September 1st***
*Participant may only win once!*